Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bollywood Queen Aishwarya reveals her travel and Beauty tips

. Thursday, May 21, 2009


One of the downsides of being an international name is that you live most of your life out of a suitcase.

Albeit a big, glamorous, designer chunk of luggage.

That's certainly the case for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

A big star in her own right, she became Bollywood royalty after marrying Abhishek Bachchan.

Roles outside of India in movies like Bride and Prejudice, Mistress of Spices and The Pink Panther 2 has led to lots of travelling around.

So what does Aishwarya always pack with her for these never ending voyages?

Things to make life taste that little bit sweeter:

"I have to have my huge handbag with me with all of the things that I could possibly need, from my little first aid kit to, of course, your little freshening up products - your essentials. Your mints, if you can have a bottle of mouthwash as well I'll stick it in there."

And looking good is always important for a former Miss World:

"I'll always have my emery board because I hate things getting caught. I'll always have my white stick for a quick fix if things mess up on the road. You'll need stuff for your hair, a clip, a comb, a little bit of shine."

Despite dazzling on the red carpet at the recent Cannes Film Festival, an event she's often attended and has served on the jury of, Aishwarya claims her wardrobe is only glamorous when it needs to be:

"Otherwise (it's) very casual, relaxed and comfortable. Comfort is the most essential element for me and that's what I really go with. I think it's important for fashion not to rule you, for you to enjoy fashion, and while it would be great to wear the colour of the season I think it's important to enjoy what you're wearing. That is what will dictate my choices more than necessarily just the silhouette or the colour or the style of the season."

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com