Saturday, April 18, 2009

Multiple Gtalk Login - Chat on Gtalk with more Than One ID

. Saturday, April 18, 2009

Google Talk is one of my favourite online messengers. But like other web messengers it does not allow to use more than one user ID and chat using both user IDs at the same time. You have to use one Gtalk user ID at a time, sign out and then login with another user ID. Since I have two Gtalk user names, I was always looking to get logged in with my two user names at the same time. And finally I found a trick to use multiple Gtalk IDs at the same time. You can open two Gtalk messengers, login with two different IDs and talk at the same time from a single computer.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com