Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I didn't quite Play like Yuvraj: Monty Panesar

. Tuesday, July 14, 2009


After enacting one of the great escapes in Test cricket in Cardiff, Monty Panesar said he had been working on his batting which paid off but did not bat like Indian swashbuckler Yuvraj Singh in England's drawn Ashes opener.

"I didn't quite play like Yuvraj Singh, which Graeme Swann said about me the other day, but I've been working hard on my batting and it paid off," Panesar wrote in 'Daily Mail' referring to Swann's comment on the second day of the Test that he batted like Yuvraj.

Panesar and James Anderson resolutely faced 69 balls in 40 minutes for the last wicket to save the first Ashes Tests and the Indian origin cricketer feels "fantastic to play my part in this great escape".

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com