Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Paid sex leaves men empty and terrible: Study

. Wednesday, January 20, 2010


As per a study, men who pay for sex are awfully confused people. Many people who go for prostitutes say they don't feel anything except a bad feeling when they have sex with prostitutes. These responses were published in a report in Guardian newspaper. While some subjects said they were unsuccessful getting close to women "through usual ways," half the men were married or committed.

Despite feeling disappointed and lonely after having empty sexual encounters, these men said they will continue to use prostitutes.

2 comments:

Rajinder Soni said...

Mr. WHOEVER YOU ARE, you have copied my article into your system. I urge you to delete this post and notify me within 1 day or I will file a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) COMPLAINT. Then, whole of your blog can be deleted. DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY. My email id is rajsoni4u@gmail.com

I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in §512 of the U.S. Copyright Law.

1. The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-in-favor-of-sex-before-marriage

2. The URLs where my copyrighted material is located include:

http://tipship.blogspot.com/2009/07/are-you-in-favor-of-sex-before-marriage.html

3. My contact information is as follows:

Rajinder Soni
rajsoni4u@gmail.com

4. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

5. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Rajinder Soni

Rajinder Soni said...

Already more than 3 days have passed and you have not deleted this blog post http://tipship.blogspot.com/2009/07/are-you-in-favor-of-sex-before-marriage.html

after my warning. Now I am sending an email to blogger to delete it. You on your own are responsible for your account termination if any.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com